for our e-mail list for updates and socially responsible
1015 18th St. NW
Washington, DC 20036
Tel: 202 429-8900
Fax: 202 429-8905
Nanotechnology The Next Revolution
Instant Event Ideas
Agent Cody Banks
To his family and friends, Cody Banks is a typical
teen. But Cody has a secret he is actually part of a teen
CIA program. "Cody's [first] mission is to attend every class
with Natalie - the daughter of a brilliant scientist - and befriend
her in order to spy on her dad, the creator of a fleet of microscopic
robots [nanobots], which bad guys plan to use for nefarious purposes."
1. If you take out the teen CIA program, do you think the movie
2. Do you think developing "nanobots" that are able to
destroy oil is a good idea? What are the cons for inventing such
3. The scientist refuses to collaborate with the bad guys when he
realizes that they want to develop a "nano-weapon". Do
you think he should have realized that earlier?
4. What was the main interest of the scientist? Why did he choose
to work for these people?
5. Is the scientist a victim or a perpetrator?
6. How could scientists, in general, be "protected" from
working for the "bad guys"?